NOTE: THIS REQUIRES YOU TO OWN THE SZYMBORKSA MOTORS PALADIN 7 AND THE SCM MEWSIC PLAYER. DO NOT COMPLAIN IF YOU BOUGHT IT NOT KNOWING YOU NEED BOTH OF THESE.
Like all mods for the paladin this requires you to have more than one brain cell working at 50% capacity and basic building/editing knowledge. If your brain is smoother than the glass on your paladin then THIS MAY NOT BE FOR YOU.
- Rez out a SCM Legacy Mewsic Player. Right click it and Open it, copying the scripts to your inventory.
- Rez out the "[RR] Paladin Mewsic Interface", pay no mind to the dialog box that pops up YET, but do not hit anything on it.
- Right click the Mewsic Interface and go to contents. Drop all of the scripts from the Player that have SCM in it EXCEPT FOR THE SCM EFFECT SCRIPT, into the interface.
- Now Click "OK" on the Dialog box and grant permissions.
- Go to edit mode, and select the interface first and your Paladin second(MAKE SURE THE PALADIN IS THE LAST THING YOU SELECT), then link it.
- Sit in your paladin, turn the ignition on, then standup again. This is important to ensure the Configuration is sent to your GVHUD.
- Sit in your paladin again and turn it on. You should see on your GVHUD(The Paladin HUD) on the little LCD Screen the word "AUD" with a button under it. Clicking that button opens your Audio Menu.
- Your options on the audio menu are "PLY" for Play, "PAUS" for Pause, and "Skip" for Skipping to the next song.
- When you exit the vehicle, the Player will stop playing and pause your song, it will attempt to play whatever your last song was when you sit in the vehicle.
- v0.0.1 - Initial Release
- v0.2.0 - March 2022 - Update to Fix Compatibility with latest SCM Mewsic player update.